Valve Rocker Cover Gaskets For Metal Covers
Kohler uses Two Types of Rocker Valve Covers.
1. One Type of Cover is Made of Plastic and uses a O-Ring To Seal the cover. (These Gaskets Will Not Work).
2. Type Two is a Metal Stamped Steel Cover using RTV Sealant as the Gasket. These Gaskets Work On This Type!
You can use ATV Sealant with these Gaskets or Without ATV Sealant, the choice is yours as it will seal either way.
2. Gaskets can be beaded thinly on both sides with RTV sealant if wanted. Apply a 1.5 mm (1/16 in.) bead of sealant (you can use Gaskets with or without sealant) to valve cover.
3. Position covers on cylinder heads. If a pulse style fuel pump is used valve cover with pulse fitting hole must be installed on side
2. Install screws in each cover and finger tighten.
3. Torque valve cover fasteners to 6.2 N·m (55 in. lb.),using a diagonal tightening sequence (Tighten top left screw then to bottom right screw. Top right screw down to bottom left screw.)
4. Do not exceed the torque value.
Excellent for sealing. Gasoline, oil resistant
Made in the USA.